Commerce club MUDRA was initiated to enrich and empower the students with academic and technical excellence.
The Department of Commerce organizes MUDRA – an Inter-college Business fest. It aims at creating a platform for the young& energetic minds of the country to showcase their skills through a variety of events that are uniquely challenging, as well as highly entertaining.
This event helps in creatingfuture business leaders.It is a break-through from class rooms into the dynamic and competitive corporate world through a variety of business related events that test their skills, knowledge, expertise and attitude.
- To helpthe young minds of today, get an exposure to the real-time world of business and test their mettle to deal with practical problems.
- To conduct a multitude of activities and reward talented students.
- To assess the contestants based on their decision making skills, global mindedness, political and corporate lobbying skills, with respect to their actions.
- To build self-confidence and adopt a proactive approach.
- To improve communication skills, personality and attitude of students
Activities of the Club
- Business Quiz
- Group Discussion
- Power Point Presentations
- Guest Lectures
- Industrial Visit
- Hard Sell
- Poster / Broacher designing