In 1964 the Leo Club Program became a sponsored program of the Lions Clubs International.Along with service to humanity, Leo Clubs have produced best of humans and greatest of leaders. It has given Fellowship a new and youthful meaning. In the changing times, Leo’s have come up with innovative ideas and fostered to reach out to the needy. It has given opportunity to every single member to evolve as a person and give their passions a platform to become the best. It makes them independent, teaches them the difference between right and wrong. Benefitting each individual to gather experiences which will help them in their future endeavors.
LEO stands for
Leadership – Develop skills as a project organizer, time manager and team leader.
Experience – Learn how teamwork, cooperation and collaboration can bring exciting changes to your community and the world.
Opportunity – Make friends and feel the rewards of community service.
It is an organization that provides the youth a chance to serve people in need with special emphasis and focus on quality social service.
To Serve’ the community in all social activities
- To fertilise and nourish the theme of Leadership, Experience and Opportunity.
- To work for the social factors of the society that have been left unattended.
- To tackle with social lacunae in our society in the most innovative manner
- National Science Day 2023
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R3 Ayushman
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R8 Blood Donation- 2019
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R8 Blood Donation- 2022
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R9 Awarenss Profram
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R11 Gender Sensitivity
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R12 Positive key mind
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R13 NYD
- ELITE HORIZINITE-R_10 Medical camp-2020
- ELITE HORIZINITES-R_10 Medical camp-2022
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R1 Summer mela
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R2 Chancery hotel
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R4 Jeevithashrama-2019
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R4 Jeevithashrama-2022
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R5 Flood victim
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R7 Rain water survey
- ELITE HORIZINITES_R6 Plastic free
- Grama sabha
- National science day
|NAME OF THE PERSON
|Divya Baliga B
|Prajwal H A
|Nithin A N
|Akhila R Y