Career Counselling Cell aims to provide guidance and advice to students by providing learning opportunities in the area of academic, career and personal development. It helps the students realize their strengths and weaknesses by instilling self awareness, decision making skills, planning skills etc. and prepare them to meet their future challenges. Career counselling committee is working towards organizing interactive sessions on the issue of probable upcoming career options. Career Counselling Cell thus addresses the academic, career concerns and opportunities.
- To identify the potentialities of individuals
- To provide information about future course prerequisites
- To organize seminars on career guidance and competitive exams etc
- To make students to become self actualized individuals
Following are regular features of the Cell:
- Knowledge building sessions.
- Guidance for competitive exams.
- Seminar on career awareness by experts and professionals.
- Motivational lectures.
- Information about emerging career opportunities
- Enable students identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Enable students to set goals
- Enable students to explore the options
- Enable students to be self reliant
- Enable students to be responsible individuals
|2.||Ms. Sunitha S.||Sr. Asst. Professor||Member|
|3.||Mr. Santhosh||Placement Officer||Member|
|4.||Ms. Aruna||Asst. Professor||Member|
|6.||Ms. Bhavana Kulkarni||Student||Co-ordinator|
|7.||Ms. Kumar Sneha||Student||Co-ordinator|